Dave Dee DEEMail Marketing
It used to be pretty simple. We had a choice of direct mail, display advertising, Yellow Pages and, for some, radio and television.
Today, we are bombarded with new, “hot” marketing methods almost daily. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google content network, AdWords, banner ads, LinkedIn, SEO, podcasting and much more. It’s enough to make even the most zen-entrepreneur pull their hair out by the roots.
Email is the only marketing method that’s ultra-easy to use, doesn’t require you to pay an expensive expert to run, is nearly free, only takes minutes a day to implement, and is 100% proven to get consistent results in the three key areas of business: converting leads to customers or appointments, retaining customers and generating referrals.
But No One Reads Their Email, Dave!
The death of email marketing is not only greatly exaggerated, but it is also a downright lie! Here are the cold, hard facts that should warm even the biggest skeptic’s heart:
- There are over 6.32 billion email accounts. This figure is predicted to reach 7.71 billion by 2021 which is a growth of more than 22% – Radicati Group (2017)
- 72% of consumers say that email is their favored conduit of communication with companies they do business with. 61% say they like to receive promotional emails weekly and 28% want them even more frequently. – MarketingSherpa
- 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a direct result of an email marketing message – Direct Marketing Association
As you can see, email is alive and kicking, but most entrepreneurs don’t get results with email because…
Most Emails Suck!
I agree with marketing guru, Dan Kennedy, when he says that “the number one marketing sin is being boring.” And most of the emails I receive, and I’m sorry to say, most of the emails you probably send, are real snoozers.
The subject lines are boring so no one opens the email. The first sentence makes people fall asleep and hit the delete button. The body of the email is either content-rich or a straight pitch – both of which send your email directly into the bin. (Yes, “content-rich” emails are just as bad as pitch-only emails.)
However, if you write emails to your list the right way, they will:
1. Get opened. Your subscribers will eagerly look forward to receiving your emails and complain when they don’t receive them. (Yes, that’s hard to believe but it’s true.)
2. Get read. Like a good radio or television show, your subscribers will be enthralled and eagerly consume your every word. (Don’t worry if you don’t consider yourself to be a “writer,” I’ll show you how easy it is in a minute.)
3. Get acted upon. Naturally, this is the most important part. If you want to make sales, people will buy your product. If you want to book consultations, requests will come flooding in. If you want to generate referrals, all you need to do is ask.
And you’re marketing cost for all of this goodness? Practically ZERO. Your time investment? Literally minutes a day.
Not all marketing methods work for every type of business…other than email
Whether you sell business to business or business to consumer…Whether you are a coach, consultant, attorney, health care practitioner, therapist, writer, information marketer, or restaurant owner… Whether you sell high ticket items or low ticket items… email should be part of your marketing mix. Not doing so is a sin because of the huge benefits and ease of use. Using email in your business is the biggest no-brainer in the history of earth.
But There is a Problem and a Solution
Since you’re still reading, you are obviously intrigued, and hopefully, a little bit fired up about how email marketing can add loads of shekels to your bank account. But you might be wondering, “How exactly do I go about doing this correctly so I see measurable results?”
Well, you could try to figure it out on your own by scouring the Internet for hours, looking for free information by self-proclaimed experts. My guess is you’ll never get around to actually doing it or give it shot, not see results, and give up in frustration.
That would be a shame because done correctly, email will rock your business world and definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, help you grow your business.
The other option for quickly seeing results is to follow my simple but effective and predictable methodology. And my guess is, you want fast results, so let’s talk about…
The DEEmail Profit System & Toolkit: The Easiest, Fastest, Least Expensive Way to Make More Money
Here’s a sample of what you’ll discover:
- An ultra-simple way to know what to write about – Never sit at your computer with writer’s block again!
- How to write subject lines that breakthrough inbox clutter and get YOUR emails opened. Discover the seven most effective types of subject lines with examples of each.
- My simple email writing system. This is the roadmap to the inner workings of my mind when it comes to writing profit-producing emails. Follow this system and you’ll easily bang out emails that produce profits every time.
- The six different types of emails you should be sending. (Remember: The number one marketing sin is being boring – use a combination of these types of emails and your subscribers will always be engaged.)
- A big secret for doubling your sales. (Yes, you can accomplish that with email if you heed my simple suggestion.)
- The huge mistake entrepreneurs make when writing emails that kill their results. (You probably think doing this is helping, but it’s destroying your profits instead.)
- An easy to follow, 3-step system for making your emails entertaining even if your topic is as boring as a pile of dirt. (Important: Entertaining emails are the key to your success.)
- How to five times the effectiveness of every email. (Hint: You can repurpose your emails to get more bang for your buck. It’s easy and I will show you how.)
Plus, you’ll get the answers to your most pressing email questions such as: How often should I send an email? What is the best day? What is the best time? What is a good open rate? And more.
In addition, you’ll participate in the Nine-Minute Email Writing Challenge. I had the live participants at a workshop do this and they wrote stunning emails in just nine minutes. You’ll hear their emails and be stunned by the email you write as well!
This online course includes:
- A one-hour and 45-minute video professionally recorded at a live workshop. The high-end production value makes watching the video and absorbing the information enjoyable. There is NO FILLER. Just step-by-step instructions so you can get results quickly.
- A 20-page pdf containing every slide used in the workshop. (Use this as a quick and easy visual reference tool.)
- An 11-page pdf of my best-performing emails. (You will see and feel the flow of the emails and how each one follows a specific formula so you can model them.)
- An MP3 recording of the workshop. (Listen and learn at your convenience from anywhere.)
- A transcript of the workshop. (Take notes and highlight key concepts so you can refer to them, implement them, and profit from them with ease.)