John Forde Leads Bundle
Because your prospects are even more distracted… more occupied… more sensitive today than ever before, with everything going on in the world right now.
People, in general, including your prospects are simply not paying the same level of attention to the marketing hooks and openers and leads which were working even just a couple of months ago.
And this is why the entrepreneurs and marketers still using the same approach to the way they set-up the opening to their marketing messages in the past are now seeing:
- Less sales
- Less conversions
- Less buyers
And having a brutal time trying to make their traffic generation efforts work.
A lot of wasted time and a lot of wasted money.
All because these entrepreneurs and marketers are clinging to what worked in the past… and haven’t adapted their campaign Leads to what’s working today when it comes to capturing their prospects’ attention.
Meanwhile, the entrepreneurs and marketers tweaking their campaign Leads the right way, are not only still seeing sales, many are seeing more sales than ever before.
It’s crazy how effective having the right Lead… the right first 300-500 words for your campaign… is, today, when it comes to seeing sales.
And That’s Why I Reached Out To Jack Forde.
Because I knew he could share with me and my team exactly what’s working right now when it comes to having a compelling Lead in today’s crazy environment.
Jack and I, and my Marketing Director, John Mulry, jumped on Zoom.
And for about an hour I peppered Jack with question after question about his insights on structuring an effective Lead today.
Of course, I recorded the whole thing.
Thankfully, because what Jack shared was priceless.
Now… no joke… I’ll tell you how you can get a copy of the entire, unedited recording of our Zoom call, FREE, in just a minute.
But, first, let me share a tiny bit of what you’ll hear Jack sharing with us on this Zoom recording.
- Are there any approaches to campaign leads no longer appropriate… ones you shouldn’t be using right now?
- Should you or shouldn’t you tie your campaign to the stuff going on in the news?
- The one objective which now guides how Jack approaches setting-up the openers to his marketing campaigns.
- What the legends of copy taught… which many entrepreneurs and marketers are still doing today… that is no longer effective right now.
- The one feeling you must conjure in prospects within your Lead which is more essential now than ever.
- One thing you should absolutely remove from your campaign Lead to prevent your prospects from bouncing.
- What you should avoid saying or doing in your Lead right now.
- How to know if your marketing idea is no longer appropriate for your market right now.
- Jack even shared his simple technique for creating the feeling of a personal interaction with prospects within your Lead… something Jack calls the “Promotional Meeting
- And so much more!
This One Call Has Been… And Continues To Be… Worth Its Weight In GOLD For Us.
In fact, just about two weeks ago (as of the publishing of this video) we launched a brand new campaign using just a couple of the gems Jack shares about Leads…
And the campaign is already the single most profitable new customer acquisition campaign we’ve had in almost two years.
I have zero doubt you’ll find the recording of this Zoom call equally as valuable as well for the campaigns you have right now and any new ones you may be planning on launching.