Joshua Lisec The Best Way To Market Research It
The Best Way To Market Research It is your “X marks the spot.”
It’s a reliable, repeatable system to build what will sell . . . from books, novels, and courses to software products to high-ticket service offers.
Follow my process step by step, and you’ll discover the best, most persuasive version of your idea — your gold.
And you’ll also find all the copy and sales scripts you need to sell it.
Imagine creating something you KNOW will sell — and having all the words to get it out into the world right there at your fingertips.
In The Best Way To Market Research It, I teach you this no-fluff, no-BS, no time wasted process so you can validate your idea, engage your audience, and nurture them to buy.
What you learn and apply from The Best Way To Market Research It goes beyond “Hurr durr, just read reviews and copy-and-paste what people say. Boom, there’s your market research.”
The key is knowing what market research to record . . . and which to ignore.
It’s like telling someone “There’s gold in them hills.”
Yeah, no kidding.
But where do I dig?
I can’t dig everywhere forever.
Just tell me where to look and what to look for.
That’s The Best Way To Market Research.
It’s your map, your bucket, and your shovel — and also your directions for where to dig.
Free tutorials and other courses tell you what to do, but The Best Way To Market Research It shows you how from A to Z — from “What if I built this thing?” to “Holy crap I just made my tenth sale!”
For that reason, it’s the program to join before you write that book, create that course, sell that new offer, start that side hustle, or launch that new venture.
So what do you get?
The Best Way To Market Research It video & audio training includes:
- How to Get the Most out of This — To-the-point instructions for this program so you can quickly figure out exactly what customers want to buy
- Market Research That Works One-Sheet — My 1-page fillable and printable worksheet for quickly developing expert insight in niches you’ve never sold in before
- How to Use the Market Research That Works One-Sheet — How to use the one-sheet to identify the niche you are best able to serve and discover what they will buy from you
- The Only Reason to Market Research It — The only right way to tell when you’re “done” with research so you can feel confident building what people will buy
- The Fastest Way to Validate It — How to assess your exciting new business, product, or offer before you go all-in so you know beyond the shadow of doubt it will sell
- The Fastest Way to Market Research Anything — The 3 questions you must answer in your research to find out what people want so you can sell it to them
- The Best Way to Mine Reviews for Golden Ideas — How to quickly find, scan, and log customer reviews from platforms like Amazon to find your advantage over everyone else in the market
- The Best Way to Sell Books on Amazon — How to monitor Amazon’s “live customer laboratory” to write the book that people will buy because they already are
- The Best Way to Search Engine Optimize It — A non-techie walkthrough of SEO tools to quickly find hidden marketing opportunities and product ideas competitors miss because they are too damn obvious
- The Best Way to Watch Joshua Research It — A nearly 2-hour workshop where you look over my shoulder as I research a real product idea so you know what findings to record and which are misleading
- Achieve Product – Market – Copy Fit — How to identify the dissatisfaction and struggles your target customers experience down to the right words to use in ALL marketing copy, product pages, and sales calls
- José Rosado’s Market Research Method — Internet marketing superstar José Rosado screenshares his proven process to brainstorm, choose, test, and validate any business idea, niche, service, book, or course
- Market Research in Real Life: The Best Way Series — How Joshua Lisec enters new niches as a “nobody,” gets everyone talking (and wanting to affiliate for him), and outsells established competitors
- Market Research in Real Life: Lessons from Lisec’s Clients — Teardowns of award-winning, best-selling products Joshua Lisec created, from how he pivoted a client’s idea to how he validated sales copy that was perfect for the niche