Harmon Brothers Launch Ads That Sell
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- Test your creative for maximum impact and how to use your ad spend to make your creative even better
- Set up your ad account the right way so that you can take advantage of Facebook’s algorithms instead of constantly fighting against them.
- Create a landing page that converts—and how to test into even better conversion as time goes on
- Adopt the “funnel mentality” that gives our campaigns greater Reach, ROAS, ROI—and in turn—ensures we never have to rely on “virality.”
If you’re ready to build your super-brand with ads (or build super-brands for your clients), don’t leave out one of the most important and overlooked aspects of a successful video campaign—the launch. Learn from the TENS OF MILLIONS of dollars we spend every year, and shortcut to your own success.
Why spend money on ads that aren’t working?
When only 42% of marketers say Facebook ads are working for them, yet companies are throwing tens of thousands of dollars per month, per week, or even per day at those same ads …
Something is off.
Even for the companies who are getting a return on their ad spend, it can feel like a guessing game.
Wondering, “Will this ad go viral?” is not an ad strategy, and it’s not how you make real, consistent money with ads.
Ready For Your Best Launch Ever?
We created Launch Ads that Sell to give you a massive arsenal of tools to build a highly-successful ad campaign, without relying on virality. Screw viral.
This course is packed with the latest strategy and easy, step-by-step instructions to build your best campaign yet.
Launch Ads that Sell will teach you:
- Exactly what to A/B test for maximum impact, so you can make small changes that bring in larger dollar amounts.
- How to create a landing page that converts, and the exact tests to run for even better conversion over time.
- The “funnel mentality” to give your campaigns better Reach, ROAS, and ROI…and ensure you never have to rely on “virality.”
- How to set up your account to take advantage of Facebook’s algorithms, instead of constantly fighting against them.
- The right emails to send at the right time, to support your ad campaigns and achieve even more sales and repeat buyers.